Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Numb Gums?


I just wanted to share a little something that a dear friend has turned me on to that I've finally found in stores. Apparently it's very popular in the homeopathic crowd. I am by no stretch a homeopathic nut, but I will give things a shot if I think they will work, and yes indeed this product works.

As you probably know J is a terrible teether. So I'm always looking for something to help him out. We finally found it in stock at Henry's and J was very interested what was in the box. So before we could even check out I was applying the first application. He sucked it down like it was candy. I found that he was in a great mood for the rest of the evening and didn't really have any cranky moments. I have given it a few other times since and he still it taking it like a champ and it seems to calm him down and more comfortable.

Oh I guess I should include what's in the product and what it does. It's a liquid that includes:

Chamomilla vulgaris 9C HPUS Relieves teething pains accompanied by irritability
Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS Relieves painful gums
Rheum officinale 5C HPUS Relieves minor digestive disorder associated with teething

I look forward to using this product more often :)


1 comment:

  1. Anything that helps mom and baby I'm all for :) - Love Grandma Susan

    ReplyDelete